Bark is a paid parental control service that enables parents to do the following:
- Monitor emails, texts, web searches, social media, saved photos/videos, and 30+ various apps.
- View and schedule screentime
- Block websites and apps (either expressly or by category)
- Get real-time location and location alerts, as well as do location check-ins.
- and more
- iOS Devices (iPhones & iPads)
- Android Devices
- Amazon Fire Devices
- Google Chrome Browser
- Microsoft Edge Browser
To view what bark monitors on these platforms, please click here: What Bark Monitors
To sign up for Bark Premium from United Fiber, go to https://unitedfiber.com/bark
For billing questions for United Fiber Bark Premium, please call 800-585-6454.
For additional bark app support, view https://support.bark.us/hc/en-us